• Enjoy top-flight course presenters.
• Learn what's new & what's pending.
• Explore CFI liability & marketing issues.
• Experience small group workshops & interactive techniques.
• Experience being treated as an instructor, instead of as a student.
• Enjoy smaller class size, and courses offered more often.
• FAA approved 16 hour format.
• Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:30PM
• Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:30PM
• Attend anytime during your 4 month renewal period and keep your current expiration month (this includes any time during your expiration month and the 3 months prior to your expiration month - the old FAA 90 day rule no longer applies). Example: Attend anytime from January 1 through April 30 to retain an April Expiration. Click here for a class date range calculator.
• All this for only $189
CFI REFRESHER - COURSE OUTLINE
AVIATION SEMINARS has developed an FAA approved Training Course Outline (TCO) for Flight Instructors. As a participant in our course, you and the seminar instructor discuss not only the FAA required material but also current information and situations you can use in your flight instruction. You will be involved in every facet of the course, and at the end, each CFI has the opportunity to have AVIATION SEMINARS renew your CFI certificate. This saves you time and effort so you will not need to drive to your local FSDO. If you choose to have AVIATION SEMINARS renew your certificate ($20 additional), AVIATION SEMINARS will issue you a temporary certificate at the end of the class. AVIATION SEMINARS can renew your CFI certificate up to 3 calendar months before its expiration month.
Topics included in the course:
• The FAA Form 8710
• Collision Avoidance
• Fundamentals of Instruction
• Teaching Flight Safety
• Teaching Flight Maneuvers
• Operations in or near ADIZ/FRZ
• GPS Flying
• Technically Advanced Aircraft (Glass Cockpit)
• FAA/Industry Training Standards(FITS)
• Sport Pilot
• TSA Security Training
• Aircraft Operational Limitations
• FAA FAAST Team
Workshops and interactive sessions will also be included in the weekend, so that each instructor can be a part of the education process. These sessions include:
• Instructional Concerns
• Current Issues
• Instructor Professionalism
See you there!